Explore RockvilleHow Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search
How do I go about registering my dog, cat or ferret?
The Neighborhood Services Office can mail you an application or you may copy and paste this link to download a copy to mail in to the Office: http://www.rockvillemd.gov/DocumentCenter/View/11970

The Office must receive a completed Pet Registration Application, check for payment and a copy of the rabies certificate. All documents should be mailed to:

Rockville City Police
Neighborhood Services Division
2 West Montgomery Avenue
Rockville, MD 20850

Police - Pet Licensing

Show All Answers

1. How do I go about registering my dog, cat or ferret?
2. What is the cost for a dog, cat or ferret license?
3. At what age is a puppy, kitten or ferret to be licensed?
4. Does the city of Rockville hold free rabies clinics?
5. When are the “Off-Leash” testings held?
6. What is the “Leash Law” in the City of Rockville?
7. Am I allowed to own chickens?
8. Do my chickens needs to be licensed?
9. Where do I call if I live outside of the City of Rockville limits?