- Development & Zoning
Development & Zoning
During the closure, we will accept only electronic plans for submission and review.
Submit new development applications (site plans, special exceptions, plats, project plans, forestry, variances) and associated plans and documents by email to email@example.com.
Resubmittals for these cases should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed applications, plans and supporting documents must be a PDF.
- File names should reflect the file’s content (for example, “applications” or “forms”).
- PDFs should be unlocked and fully editable. All digital signatures must be approved/flattened prior to submission so as not to interfere with the plan review code compliance mark-ups on the plans.
- All plan pages must be combined into one document. Do not send separate documents for plans, specifications and calculations.
- Maximum file size is 25 MB.
Review, markups, comments and approval stamps will be made electronically.
Pay permit fees by phone. Once paid, the permit will be sent to the applicant.
Public Works permits must be submitted to James Woods at email@example.com.
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is Your Property or Project in Rockville?
Not all Rockville addresses are within the city limits. Check to see if the property is within Rockville city limits here.
If the property is not within city limits, and it is located within the city's Maximum Expansion Limits, you can apply for an annexation petition.