Human Services Nonprofit Grant
The City of Rockville provides grants annually to local organizations that partner with the city to support human services access in the city. The Fiscal Year 2023 grant application period is now open, and applicants will be notified whether their grant is included in the Mayor and Council's budget.
All grant applications and attachments must be received by the City of Rockville Community Services Division office by Wednesday, December 22, 5:00 pm.
To encourage the submission of quality applications, a staff member from all applicant organizations must attend one of the following mandatory technical assistance sessions, held virtually:
An RSVP is not required.
Please contact Ali Hoy, Community Services Program Analyst, at email@example.com with any questions about the mandatory technical assistance sessions.
Only nonprofit organizations that provide human services to individuals residing in the corporate city limits of Rockville are eligible to apply.
Please contact Ali Hoy, Grants and Program Analyst, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Review the Requirements
Complete the Application
Submit all Materials
The required materials are detailed in the instructions above.
A list of required documents:
- Audit, Financial Statement, or compilation for most recent completed operating year.
- IRS Form 990 for most recent completed operating year.
- Board Roster identifying officers, term limits, addresses, and phone numbers.
- Report from the last formal and/or informal evaluation of the program (if applicable).
- Document of Application Submission Authority signed by the Executive Director and Board President: View an example of what this document should look like here.
- Budget Form: View the Budget Form here.