Human Services Nonprofit Grant
The City of Rockville provides grants annually to local organizations that partner with the city to support human services access in the city. The Fiscal Year 2025 grant application period is now open, and applicants will be notified whether their grant is included in the Mayor and Council's budget. Please see FY 2024 awards in the city's FY 2024 Adopted Budget.
All grant applications and attachments must be received by the City of Rockville Community Services Division through our online grant portal by 5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 6, 2023.
To encourage the submission of quality applications, a staff member from each applicant organization must attend one of the following mandatory technical assistance sessions, held virtually:
Review the Requirements
- Only nonprofit organizations that provide human services to individuals residing in the corporate city limits of Rockville are eligible to apply. View the eligibility quiz and grant application requirements.
- View the required and recommended list of outputs/outcomes by service area. These outputs and outcomes will be submitted in the online grant portal. Successful grant candidates will be asked to report this data quarterly.
Complete the Application
- Begin the application process by visiting the online grant portal and clicking the "Create New Account" button to create your login credentials.
- Click the “Apply” button and complete the short Eligibility Form to see if your organization is eligible for this grant.
- Complete the application and submit by 5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 6, 2023.
Submit All Materials
A list of required documents, which can be uploaded in the online grant portal:
- Audit, Financial Statement, or compilation for most recent completed operating year.
- IRS Form 990 for most recent completed operating year.
- Board Roster identifying officers, term limits, addresses, and phone numbers.
- Report from the last formal and/or informal evaluation of the program (if applicable).
- Document of Application Submission Authority signed by the Executive Director and Board President: View an example of what this document should look like here. Please use your own organization's letterhead.
- Budget and Outputs & Outcomes Workbook