To ensure that a healthy environment is maintained with appropriate capacity limits, the Lincoln Park Community Center will only be open for center members and City of Rockville residents. The center is operating with limited hours of service and amenities, including important COVID-19 regulations.
Advanced reservations are required and only available for center members and City of Rockville residents. Please have your center membership ID number ready when making an online reservation request.
• Fitness/weight room
• Table Tennis
• Basketball (allowed for no-contact skills building and drills only)
Let's work together to keep each other safe and healthy. Face coverings over the nose and mouth and physical distancing of 6 feet or more between individuals and households is always required. Frequent hand washing is highly encouraged and hand sanitizer is available throughout the center. Frequent cleaning and sanitizing measures are in place to help protect customers and staff.
All Community Center Access for All Members
All community center members may access Twinbrook Community Recreation Center, Thomas Farm Community Center, and Lincoln Park Community Center during COVID-19-related limited hours of service and amenities. Membership extension is based on the date your home community center reopens and will be extended by the same number of days in which your home center was closed.
Use of the Rockville Swim and Fitness Center's Fitness/Weight Room
Community center fitness members may use the fitness/weight room at the Rockville Swim and Fitness Center since it has more expanded hours than the community centers at this time. Advanced reservations are required and must be made on the Rockville Swim and Fitness Center's Reservation Request page. Membership extension is based on the date your home community center reopens and will be extended by the same number of days in which your home center was closed.
Rockville Senior Center Fitness Members
Rockville Senior Center fitness members can use the fitness/weight room at Lincoln Park Community Center. Interested members must first contact the Rockville Senior Center prior to reserving their first visit at the community center. Please contact the Rockville Senior Center staff at 240-314-8800 or email@example.com to make arrangements.
How a Reservation Works
Advanced reservation requests are required and only available for center members and City of Rockville residents (check your residency status online).
• Available online 24/7
• Offers 1-hour of amenity use
• May be made 96 hours (or 4 days) in advance on a rolling basis
• Require 1-hour of notice before use
• Limited to 1 fitness and 1 gymnasium appointment per day and per customer
What does “rolling basis” mean? Rolling basis means that reservations will open continuously 96 hours (or 4 days) in advance. For example, Sunday at 10am, reservations as far out as Thursday at 10am will show in the system. Once all appointments within the 96-hour window are booked, the system will show that no time slot are available. If a reservation is cancelled, that time slot will show in the system for booking with a required 1-hour notice before use.
Limit to Number of Reservations Per Day. If a customer reserves more than 1 fitness and 1 gymnasium appointment per day, staff may cancel the duplicate reservations to open the space up to other customers.
Reservations for Badminton and Pickleball Courts. Reservations for badminton and pickleball courts are for 4 players. You must name each person participating during the reservation booking process. All players must be current members of the community center or City of Rockville residents.
Reservations for Basketball Hoops. Reservations for basketball hoops are for 1 or 2 people. You must name each person participating during the reservation booking process. All players must be current members of the community center or City of Rockville Residents.
Non-Member/Non-Rockville Resident. If you are not a current community center member or City of Rockville resident, your reservation request will not be fulfilled.
Reservation Cancellations. We kindly ask that you cancel your reservation online at least 12 hours in advance to allow cancelled time slots to open to other customers for booking.
Reservation is only for the person or people named on the request.
Questions? Contact Lincoln Park Community Center at (240) 314-8780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a Reservation
Tips for Your Visit
If Sick, Please Stay Home
Do not come to any City of Rockville property if you are sick with any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, are otherwise instructed to remain at home, or came into contact or share a home with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 or is exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms. COVID-19 symptoms include cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Upon Your Arrival
• Arrive five (5) minutes before your reservation to allow time for check-in.
• Please check-in at the front desk upon arrival.
• Be prepared to show your center membership card or government ID.
• Make sure you have your face covering on over your nose and mouth.
• Remember to physically distance 6 feet or more between you and another individual or household.
• Advanced online reservations are required and only available for all center members and City of Rockville residents.
• Customers who do not arrive within 15 minutes of their reservation may have their space forfeited.
• Exit the center promptly after your reservation.
• Repeat no-shows may lead to suspension of the ability to make reservations.
• The fitness/weight room and gymnasium are the only spaces available for use.
• Do not bring any other individuals with you to your reservation.
• Some fitness equipment will be unavailable for use to encourage physical distancing.
• Basketball games, scrimmages, matches, and competitions are not permitted.
• Please do not share equipment, rackets, or basketballs.
• Arrive dressed to exercise (showers are unavailable).
• Bring your own filled up water bottle (water fountains are unavailable).
• Bring any personal equipment to use for your activity (rackets, pickleballs, shuttlecocks, stretch bands, yoga mats, etc.).
• Face covering over the nose and mouth is always required (even during exercise/fitness activity).
• Always physical distance between you and another individual/household.
• Use a disinfecting wipe to wipe down any equipment in the fitness/weight room before/after use.
• Wash your hands frequently.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
• Never exceed maximum occupancy limits in any room/space and/or restrooms.
• Review Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations for Visiting Parks and Recreational Facilities.