Information and Parking
- Hometown Holidays: A Community Gathering has moved to RedGate Park, 14500 Avery Road, Rockville, MD 20853
- Bring beach chairs or blankets to ensure comfortable seating. Be considerate so that those around you can see the show too
- No chairs or blankets allowed within 100 feet of the stage.
- Outside, prepared food is permitted
- There will not be mug sales or refills this year
- HTH supports Rockville’s sustainability efforts with onsite recycling
- Most events will take place rain or shine. In case of inclement weather, cancellations will be posted at www.rockvillemd.gov/HTH and www.facebook.com/RockvilleHometownHolidays
For the safety of all, please follow these guidelines:
- RedGate Park is smoke and vape free
- No pets, tents, barbecuing or open flames
- No outside alcohol
- No wheeled recreational devices
- No noisemakers, glass containers, drones, laser pointers
- No weapons, illegal substances, explosives
- No throwing footballs, frisbees, baseballs or other projectiles
Parking and Transportation
Free and ample parking is available at the festival. View festival map.
Complementary shuttle service will run from Rockville Town Center to Hometown Holidays at RedGate Park from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, May 28 and Sunday, May 29, 2022.
Rockville Town Center Pick-up/Drop-off: Monroe St. between E. Montgomery Ave. and Middle Ln. in Rockville Town Center. For directions, use 51 Monroe St. or search ‘The Promenade’ in your phones map service.
RedGate Park Pick-up/Drop-off: Outside the Main Festival Entrance.
Hours: Shuttles will run approx. every 20 minutes from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. The last Rockville Town Center pick-up is 6 p.m.
Getting to the Shuttle
From Metro: Exit the Metro and proceed across the pedestrian walkway toward Rockville Town Center and through The Promenade. At the end of the stairs, the shuttle will be on your right.
By Bike: Bike parking is available throughout Town Center. After locking up your bike, the shuttle is just a short walk.
By Car: Paid parking is available in Town Center garages or for free at Rockville City Hall or County lots. The shuttle is a short walk away.
Rideshare pickup and drop-off is at the Blair Ewing Center, 14501 Avery Road. Use this address when requesting your ride.
Save on an Uber ride home from Hometown Holidays. Scan the QR code found at the festival's beverage or information booths to receive $10 your ride home between 4-8 p.m. each day. Discounts subject to change. Presented by the Rockville Recreation and Park Foundation
Rockville is a bike-friendly community. Learn more at www.rockvillemd.gov/ bicycling. Bike parking is available in Lot A at the festival.