Rockville Skate Park
The Rockville Skate Park is open based on first-come, first-served. Entrance into the park will be based on capacity.
Visitors must follow social distancing guidelines by keeping 6 feet between people.
Visitors are responsible for bringing their own equipment, including water.
A mask must be worn when not skateboarding.
The City of Rockville Skate Park is located at the Rockville Swim and Fitness Center. The customized park was built and renovated with input from local skaters, and includes:
- 24-foot wide, four-foot tall mini-ramp
- Three-foot tall, 20-foot wide micro ramp with escalator and extension
- Two hubba ledges, three-set, five-set
- Quarter pipes, rails, funboxes and manual pads
Rockville, MD 20850
4 - 9 p.m.
10 a.m. - Noon
Skaters ages 15 and under only.
Noon - 8 p.m.
Open to all skaters.
Noon - 8 p.m.
Rules and Guidelines
Any use of the Skate Park is at your own risk. The City of Rockville does not assume any responsibility for injuries. The Skate Park is under 24-hour video surveillance.
- Helmets are required for ALL participants. Elbow, knee pads and wrist guards are recommended, but not required.
- All children under the age of eight MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Proceed down a ramp only if clear of other skaters.
- Spectators welcome, but must stay clear of ramps an equipment.
- Bringing additional ramps, jumps or obstacles are prohibited.
- Modifications to the skating surfaces or features are prohibited.
- Bikes and scooters are prohibited.
- Respect the neighborhood. Keep noise to a minimum.
- Skaters must follow the direction of City staff. Any opposition to cooperate will result in the loss of skating privileges.
- No glass containers, food or beverage allowed on skating surface.
- No littering. Please use trashcans.
- No drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products permitted.
- No loud music or disorderly behavior permitted.
- No pets.
- No loitering after facility is closed.
- Organized events must have written approval from the City of Rockville Recreation and Parks Department. No contests or demos without written permission.